Sample Podcast

Sunday, February 19, 2012

In Demise - Featured Artist


IN DEMISE – FEATURED ARTIST

STREAM
DOWNLOAD:

IN DEMISE through their violent rampage of brutal and technical death metal have put together a collection of 10 songs describing how we have either adapted or just accepted living in this modern chaos. ADAPTING TO DISORDER is a wide-ranging death metal record that is not just brutal per se, but has a tendency to gravitate towards the experimental progressive field. Bass player JOSCHI states regarding the record, "We have brutal songs like Echoes of Extinction with elements of slam death metal; Passing and Floating which are more melodic, so we want to create a sound characterized by variations."  Singer FLO who recorded the songs of the record while going through chemotherapy states,  "Especially in this record, my technique was mainly based on pressing everything out of my lungs 'cus I actually recorded the album during my chemo; and I did not have too much variation, to much choices ,you know? So, I did what I could,  and I think what came out is pretty cool." Adapting to Disorder is not an over produced record but raw sounding prioritizing on the essence of crude sound and the eclectic musicianship each member brings forth to make a record representational of the chaotic times we live. * Listen to an interview with the band, preview songs from the record. Language: ENGLISH, Duration: 51 minutes aprox. 


No comments:

Post a Comment