Sample Podcast

Friday, March 2, 2012

I Dream Of Apocalypse - Featured Artist March

I Dream Of Apocalypse
Featured Artist
 March 


"I Dream of Apocalypse is a weapon of musical destruction. The warhead contains our lyrics which expose the hypocrisy, lies, and soul corruption that are rotting our society from within." -Phil Alterman, (vocals,guitars)




Political death thrash band, I DREAM OF APOCALYPSE  from Burbank, California is our featured artist for the month of March. With song titles such as "9/11 Was a Fucking Lie", you'll have to be preopared shocked by the straight forward delivery of the message by the band. "The delivery mechanism is our ripping blend of thrash, death metal, punk, and hardcore. We implement speed, fury, and just enough satire to ensure you don't blow your brains out in futility after seeing the infected heart of modern man." - Phil Alterman
IDOA
In this episode, we feature an interview with frontman Phil Alterman and premiere new studio versions of the band's songs.
I Dream Of Apocalypse is:
Phil Alterman - Vocals, Guitars
Jason Williams - Drums
Mathew Williams - Guitars
Jeff Subauste - Bass

**Download I Dream Of Apocalypse Songs for Free**
Band Website
Reberbnation Profile
Facebook Page
Myspace Profile

Artists/Songs in order of Appearance
1. I Dream Of Apocalypse - 911 was a Fucking Lie
2. I Dream Of Apocalypse - Convinient Suicide
3. Dismember - Defective Decay, website
4. I Dream Of Apocalypse - To Protect and Write Tickets
5. Malevolent Creation - Slaughter of Innocence, website
6. Asesino - Adelitas, website, website
7. I Dream Of Apocalypse - Alms from the Whore
8. I Dream Of Apocalypse - Straight Fag
9. Mundano - Fuente, website
10. Brujeria - Brujerizmo, website
11. I Dream Of Apocalypse - Earthquake Party
*Bonus* Lumbricosis - Medley, website

-----Check out Hornedcast with Azael----website


No comments:

Post a Comment